Friday, May 8, 2009

Good Day Sunshine!

I woke up this morning and the sun was shining. I was happy to see the sun and the blue sky since it's been gray for days here.

I have been reading that I need to get outside for at least 20 minutes to keep my spirits up. That makes total sense to me so I went out looking at property today. I love walking through homes. I love looking at real estate. You would think that after 15 years I would get tired of it. I don't

I love real estate. I go to look and see what is on the market. Tomorrow I will pay visits to For Sale By Owners. I don't ignore them. I think maybe a little more difficult to work with but occassionally they are just fine.

I hope tomorrow is a beautiful as today, maybe a scooter ride will be required too :) that also sends the happy hormones flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment